Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Meet The Kittens....

For all of my Fur Baby Fans out there.... Meet my sweet boys...
Pumpkin... aka...Punk...aka Punky Pie with Extra Whipped Cream...
And Twink... Or Twinkie Boy.
Poor things, yes... those are some crazy names.
But they are beyond sweet.
They are from the same litter and are so happy together here in the garden.
They follow me around and sneak into pictures.
I am sure you'll be seeing much more of them this summer.

We actually have three kittens this year.
But my pretty girl Ivy Rose has been hard to photograph.

This is a really bad photo, but she is just beautiful in person.
Her belly is almost white and she is the softest kitten to pet.

But Ivy is a typical girl.. she is a diva and really only makes up to my daughter.
For the longest time she looked like a mouse running under your feet!

Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider following!


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  
Let's Keep In Touch!


facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss
Subscribe to CreativeCountryMom's Web Garden by Email
My Garden Group on Facebook with over 5000 Members.  Join us!

I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!