Saturday, June 8, 2013

Favorite Flowers - Oh So Easy Peaches and Cream Roses

Do you know the saying... Right plant, wrong place?
That was the case of this rose when I first got it.
I could never keep it where I wanted it to be.
It is a ground cover rose and it loves to spread out.
This is Oh So Easy Peaches and Cream.
And she is a real beauty.
Best of all she is now in the PERFECT SPOT.
Because the can flow right over onto my rocks and bloom her heart out.
She extends the garden entry and softens the walkway.
I could not be more thrilled.
And look at these colors.
Pinks, peaches, yellows, creams....  wow.
The white blooms you can see in the background are White Yarrow.
It can kind of take over, but I pull out what I don't want.
It is so pretty in a country garden.
Funny how things work out that way!
Enjoy all the happy surprises that awaits us in our gardens!
Happy Gardening....Brooke

PS... I am now at -40 pounds and I cannot be more thrilled!
All those days pulling weeds and cutting back roses must have worked!

(That and I have been using my ELLIPTICAL every day for an hour.)

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."






2 comments :

  1. Oh my GOSH! 40 pounds is FABULOUS. Congratulations.

    I'm your newest follower. I just loved seeing your videos and looking at your beautiful garden.

    I bought my husband a rose arbor for father's day (with my daughter) but it's not put together yet. Hope we can figure it out. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your white yarrow. I have the yellow. Tough plant for me plus the Autumn Joy. Like them both. Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!