Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Favorite Flowers - Invincibelle Spirit Hydrangea


As you come up my front walk today...
You can't help but notice the lovely pink blooms...
Of Invincibelle Spirit Hydrangea....
This is a pink Annabelle Hydrangea that is a fairly new cultivar.
Mine is three years old and has never looked prettier than it does this week.
I look forward to at full maturity.  It is stunning already.

For more info visit....  www.invincibellespirit.net

Thanks for stopping by and please consider becoming a follower!
-Brooke-

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  
Let's Keep In Touch!


facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss
Subscribe to CreativeCountryMom's Web Garden by Email

My Garden Group on Facebook with over 5000 Members.  Join us!

I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful hydrangeas, wish ours would bloom like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such great timing on this post! I just bought one of these hydrangeas and lost the tag. I laid awake last night racking my brain because I couldn't remember the name, lol. Thank you!! Love this hydrangea variety and am actually thinking of buy a couple more. Yours is stunning, I love the way the color just jumps out at me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is beautiful and WOW! those pink hydrangeas are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!