Thursday, June 6, 2013

Can You Believe It? More Roses!

Don't say I haven't warned you... I've been taking a lot of pictures this week.
But with everything blooming... how can you blame me.
I am loving these blue skies after all the rain we have been getting.
Ane the roses are too!  This is First Prize... great name huh?
But what I also wanted to share is my 'Shogun' Jap. Irises!
They are taller than other irises and can stand tall with the roses.
I just love the purple contrast with all my pinks and whites.
This is Florence Nightingale, isn't she lovely.  
She is a new hybrid but looks like an antique rose.
She gets top honors as a good white rose from me.
The irises are past my waist, they are just stunning.
They match my bench, a happy surprise.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
And please consider following so you can see more of the garden!
~Brooke~

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!