Friday, June 21, 2013

Blue Skies and Water Views....

Hello dear friends...
This is the views you normally see...
The house and gardens....
But today we will look beyond that a bit...
And enjoy the lake and a beautiful summer sky...
See here is what you see from the front porch...
We live on 50 acres of water...
Here is the same side of the lake from the back of the house...
You can see this from the back decks...
but the main view is the lake in our back yard....
This is where we swim, fish and boat...
You get a great view of it from the firepit garden...
This is just a peek of this garden...
Come back tomorrow to see a new post all about it!

Thanks for stopping by and please consider becoming a follower!
~Brooke~

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. 
Let's Keep In Touch!
My Garden Group on Facebook with over 5000 Members. Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!