Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Place To Bloom....

As June comes into full swing in the garden...
The summer favorites start to bloom...
Like my lovely hydrangeas....
Vibrant Hostas...
And of course... Clematises....
The daylilies are just beginning...
I love this time of year in the garden...
So many things to look at and appreciate...
Each year it gets a bit better....
All that these plants really need is....
"A Place to Bloom!"

Thanks for stopping by and please consider becoming a follower!
~Brooke~

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. 
Let's Keep In Touch!
My Garden Group on Facebook with over 5000 Members. Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!