Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Lesson In Cottage Garden Style...



Welcome dear readers to my Cottage Garden...
Today I thought I would talk about what I think makes up Cottage Garden Style...
To me it is about an abundance of color...
And Cottage Accents like fences...
And Arbors... And Found Treasures too...
Corryton Pink Daylily
It's about long lasting blooms in a multitude of colors... 
Did I say COLOR?
Lots and lots of colors!!!
Decatur Prince Daylily
Layers of plants making full displays...
from Spring until Fall... 
stager your displays with Early, Mid and Late Bloomers.
Cottage gardens grow over time...
Constantly evolving...
Always a spot for another new plant...
Many could be shared with family and friends...
Strawberry Candy Daylily
They grow with love and tender care...
For years of enjoyment and beauty...
Country and Cottage Gardening are one and the same to me.
Full, abundant... wild and lush... 
That will always be in Style for me!

Sorry for the darker pictures...
We have had soooo much rain this week!
If the sun comes out I will take more daylily pictures to share.

Thanks for stopping by and please consider becoming a follower!
~Brooke~

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. 
Let's Keep In Touch!
My Garden Group on Facebook with over 5000 Members. Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!