Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Big, Huge, Gigantic, Unbelievably Wonderful Rose Post!

Or I could have called this... Ode To The Peach Drift Rose....

Because she sure is looking pretty today!

How can you not love this golden beauty.

Every color from cream to peach to almost orange.

So much to show you, I don't know where to shoot.

So I will just keep taking pictures.

I don't want you to miss a bloom!

This is such a fun time in the garden.

My very own fairytale.

I hope your roses look just like these.

One more shot of the flower carpets.

Thanks so much for visiting dear friends.
God Bless...Brooke

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."






3 comments :

  1. wow, those sure are beautiful roses, mine have all gone into shutdown, so will have get my fill looking at yours, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! My have already had their first burst; I need to get outside and deadhead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!