Sunday, May 19, 2013

This Weeks Irises In Bloom....

Still battling the mud and wet Spring here in Indiana...
But I wanted to share with you some of the many irises blooming...
Here is a look down to the rose garden... I always forget to show you this view.

Okay, here is just a few of the lovely irises blooming this week....
 Happy New Year
 Next In Line
 Victoria Falls
 Banana Creme
Marparosia Skies
Orange Harvest
Brazen Beauty
Bachelor Party
Ballerina Girl
Beverly Sills
Rare Treat.... One of my Favorites.




And last but not least.... 
Immortality, a white rebloomer that 
I think everyone in the Midwest should grow!  
It is beautiful and it has a sweet scent as well.

To see all of the varieties of irises I grow click on my iris page....  http://creativecountrymom.blogspot.com/p/bearded-iris-collection.html

Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a follower!
~Brooke~

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!