Monday, May 13, 2013

Spring Show At The Back Walk Garden...

Good Morning!  I know, we have went from no posts in a week to several in a few days!
That is how it goes in this busy time of year!!
Here is the back walk area in bloom this week.... Enjoy!
View towards the Rose Garden.
Don't worry... there is tons of seed coming up in those empty looking spots!
Irises, alliums and lilacs.... oh my!
Unknown yellow iris.
Soon the roses will be in bloom almost all the way up to our deck.
This last pictures if my favorite... 
Love the combination of Goldflame Honeysuckle, Diablo Ninebark and Pink Columbine.  
Oh the joys of Spring in the garden!!

Thanks so much for stopping by....

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage

My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!

I am linking up to the parties found HERE.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!