Sunday, May 26, 2013

Spring Flush!! Rose Garden in Full Bloom....














Thought you might enjoy peeking in the rose garden today!
Hope you are having a great weekend....Brooke


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."






1 comment :

  1. Oh just stunning!
    Your roses are fabulous!
    I love the trellis, everything is perfect.
    Thanks for the beautiful tour today,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!