Saturday, May 25, 2013

Spring Flush!! Arbor and Fence of the Rose Garden...

Just dropping in on this holiday weekend to share the roses in bloom!
This is one of those days you would like to freeze in time.
When almost every rose in your garden is blooming at once.
And the sky is a beautiful blue backdrop.
I hurried on my lunch hour and took these for you.
I am in awe at how many blooms there are this year.
I just walk in circles ooooohhhhhing and aaawwweeeeeing.
This is a good time to be a rose gardener.
You can smell them from all around the garden this week.
Actually, everything is just blooming at once.
Changing so fast from spring to summer like.
The roses in this garden are three years old this summer.
It is amazing how much they have grown and filled in.
There are over 60 roses in this garden alone... and about 125 in all my gardens.
I wish you could see them in person.  
I never think the pictures do them justice.
Don't forget there is a new video on my homepage from last Sunday.
And you can follow me on Facebook too.

Thanks so much for visiting and please consider becoming a follower!
~Brooke~

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."






2 comments :

  1. So beautiful! You inspire me to have a prettier backyard but I can't because of the silly deer! Thanks for sharing your beautiful garden. Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so beautiful! Would love it if you came by One More Time and share it http://www.onemoretimeevents.com/2013/05/share-it-one-more-time-features-and_26.html
    Hope you can make it... if not this week I host every Sunday...Hope you can make it some time.
    New follower Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!