Thursday, May 23, 2013

Reasons To Celebrate....

Good Morning Dear Friends...
It is a beautiful day here in Indiana.
The birds are singing and we have all the windows open.
Today I thought it might be nice to share some good things....
Making this a Thankful Thursday Post.
Like today is the last day of school for the girls....
And yesterday was hubby and I's 14th wedding anniversary.
(We spent the day together in Henderson, Ky shopping)
Big sister won most improved player last night at the Tennis Banquet.
(And our school girls softball team won sectional last night too!)
And this is something I don't normally talk about here... 
but as of the last few weeks... I have lost 35 pounds 
and three sizes on my diet/workout/new lifestyle plan!  
I feel so much better.  
Just eating healthy and moving more.

I felt like counting my blessings today.
Thanks for stopping by!
~Brooke~

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."






10 comments :

  1. Congratulations!!!!! Great job on losing the weight!!! Your garden is beautiful, enjoy your page so much, hope you have a blessed day! We are enjoying a partly sunny day with possible showers in the afternoon. here in N.W Ga., I work night shift, so I always have to walk around the yard and look at my flowers before I come inside, love gardening!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gardens!!! Congratulations on the weight loss!!! Have a blessed day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is really beautiful and I am so pleased you shared it at "Open House". I know it must bring you great joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gardens!!! And Congrats on your weight loss. That's fantastic, and I know you must feel great.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. If every home in Indiana looks like yours it is a paradise indeed ~ this is totally charming and the entrance is so welcoming. Beautiful. And, congratulations on you weight loss, super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brooke! you've gotta come share your garden posts at the garden party at Fishtail Cottage! hugs, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY - you came over! thanks so much for linking up to the party...you have so much inspiration to share w/others! I hope your spring is going well! xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your front yard is lovely and I like the shade of green you painted the chairs on the porch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another BEAUTIFUL post! Happy anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!