Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Plenty Of Blooms To Go Around....

Hello dear friends!
Welcome to our country home.
Today I am sharing the roses, peonies and irises blooming at the front walk.
It is simply beautiful today after storms overnight.
Luckily we did not have any damage, but more rain and mud to deal with.
But the garden will enjoy the extra water come summer and the heat to come.
But for now we will enjoy these lovely May days.
I swear I could take pictures every day and not catch all that is blooming this week.
I am over the moon to see the roses blooming again.
These are pink double knockouts. I just love this picture.
Hope you have lots of pretty things blooming at your house as well!
Happy Gardening...Brooke

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."






6 comments :

  1. Oh my word, they are amazing. Thanks so much for the tour. Thanks also for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw one of your images over at Coastal Charms link party, your garden is absolutely stunning, you must be so proud of it. I have a dream to have a garden such as this but unfortunately have the tiniest garden that you could ever see which is just deck and a small lawn which my little dog Poppy is constantly trying to dig up. However, we plan to move and possibly build a French style farm house within the next few years and then I will be on the path to my dream garden such as yours.

    Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I forgot to add, I am an artist and paint huge canvases of flowers so if you do vist my blog, please look at my "paintings" page and you can see my work.

    again...Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous garden! The roses are amazing and I love, love, love the blush irises. You have a beautiful home. I am visiting from TGP and a new follower!
    sweetheartsandsweettarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooke, Your garden is looking amazing! I love the roses and the peonies. Here's to a great year in the garden, after last year's drought played havoc with our gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful entrance-way to your home...I love all the colors and variety. I would love to just stroll around and see everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!