Sunday, May 19, 2013

Notes From A Country Garden - Mid-May Garden Tour

Hello dear friends....  it has been a beautiful Sunday here in Indiana.
I wanted to share with you what is blooming out by the road.
This is another area that I don't take enough pictures of.
This lovely iris is blooming for the first time.  
Don't have any idea what its name is.
Full Tide Irises in the island bed.
Wow, that is a pretty surprise!  
Many irises are blooming for the first time for me this year.   
Okay, I have a special treat for you today... A new notes from a Country Garden video shot today!
Enjoy and Happy Gardening....Brooke

Click play and make sure it is in 480p quality.  You click the wheel thing to adjust it.


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."






6 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, this is stunning. Your home and gardens are amazing. Such a beautiful setting. I would love for you to link up to my Inspire Me party this evening. www.astrollthrulife.net
    Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful labor of love! I can't imagine keeping up with all of that. Thanks for sharing your lovely flowers. :-)
    His blessings!
    Kim @ Curtain Queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe of your gardens! These are so very beautiful {found you from Mod Vintage Life)

    We have moved into a home we built last year on a small city lot and I am just beginning to plant flowers, as many as I can fit in our little yard areas. Our back yard is mostly patio and I'm planting a lot of pots.... and love my window box on the front of the house.

    Your country gardens are so delightful to me!!!
    Please come by and see my blog post with paintings of gardens, one of my favorite subject matters. You are truly an inspiration.

    Thank you for sharing the beauty!!!
    ~ Violet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in awe of your gardens! These are so very beautiful {found you from Mod Vintage Life)

    We have moved into a home we built last year on a small city lot and I am just beginning to plant flowers, as many as I can fit in our little yard areas. Our back yard is mostly patio and I'm planting a lot of pots.... and love my window box on the front of the house.

    Your country gardens are so delightful to me!!!
    Please come by and see my blog post with paintings of gardens, one of my favorite subject matters. You are truly an inspiration.

    Thank you for sharing the beauty!!!
    ~ Violet

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! You've inspired me today. :) We moved into a new house last summer and are just now getting a good start on our gardens. We had done some pretty elaborate work at our last house so we have much in our future. Your videos are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous garden! Thanks so much for the video tour and for sharing at Amaze Me Monday!!!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!