Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Secret Garden....

Here is where you will find me this week....
Hidden in my secret garden...
It is not visible from the road or the house....
Just tucked away from the world....
The perfect place to enjoy a nap on the hammick.
Or a book on the swing....
Not a tv, computer or cellphone in sight.... Heaven!
 But of course the real world always seems to find me... 
 But it is a lovely thought!
Hope you are enjoying this lovely weather.

Thanks for stopping by....Brooke


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage

My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!

I am linking up to the parties found HERE.

"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."



4 comments :

  1. Beautiful! I can see why you would want to spend time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your secret garden Brooke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your secret garden! So serene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke,
    Hope you saw my comment! Don't know if it published,
    Love this Secret Garden!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!