Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Cottage Garden in FULL BLOOM!

It is balmy and grey this morning... but I just had to take 
some pictures of the rose garden in bloom today.  
Sorry a few  of the pictures look a bit foggy, 
my camera kept getting moisture on the lens.  
Yes, it is that wet here.  
Over 3 inches of rain this week and MUD!  
I almost slid down the hill taking these.  
But I just couldn't wait to show you all the color.  
If you have ever wanted to come out here and see the garden, 
this is the time.  
Now thru the end of May will be fantastic for blooms.

Enjoy....

My Cottage Style Rose Garden

Joyful Skies and Swingtown Irises

Rugosa Roses cover and hide my wing-walls.

Outta The Blue Rose in full Spring bloom.

This garden is three years old this Spring.

I added these tough rugosas because everything else would wash down the steep hill.  There are five plants here and they are four years old.

Mix of lovely bearded irises.

Peek at a few of my roses starting to bloom.

Overview of the back garden.

This area is fun to view from the deck and house as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Gardening!
~Brooke~

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."






2 comments :

  1. Hi Brooke,
    I enjoyed your photos and video. It is truly cheerful at your place! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is looking so colourful !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!