Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Garden Bloggers Bloom Day

For Garden Bloggers Bloom Day in May.... I had to share more pictures of the Butterfly Hill in bloom.
To see all the names of the irises I grow visit my Iris Page.
Happy Gardening and Thanks for Dropping in!
Enjoy....Brooke

















Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!

I am linking up to the parties found HERE.

"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

2 comments :

  1. I love Iris... we're still several weeks away from them here in Massachusetts. Yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous...not only does your garden look amazing (as always) but you have that fabulous view too...no fair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!