Friday, May 17, 2013

It's All About The Little Things....

Like a new garden accent to welcome your guests...
New buds on the roses....
A tea cup for the birds...
A bright pop of color...
An unexpected treasure...
A glorious bloom....
A peaceful moment in the garden...
Taking the time to enjoy the lovely month of May...
And the Spring Blooms...
Hope you are enjoying your weekend as much as we are here.
Happy Gardening....Brooke


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!

I am linking up to the parties found HERE.

"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."









8 comments :

  1. Love this garden and your pictures!

    Sam
    http://cooksandcreates.blogspot.com/

    (New follower - found you on 504 Main)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke! Your garden is spectacular! I love iris too and you have so many beautiful varieties! Wonderful to have the vgiew of the water as a beackdrop for all of our pretty plantings! I am also enjoying all of your garden art and junk and that swing looks so inviting! You have done a fabulous job designing your beds! Thank you for the inspiration and motivation! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful country garden you have. And the view is gorgeous. Such a lovely place to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a nice assortment of garden accessories! I enjoyed the additional views of your gardens, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I saw your garden post over at The Thrifty Groove. Your flower garden is beautiful! I especially like the white arbor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. May I come hang out in your garden?? How BEAUTIFUL!

    Thanks so much for joining Grace at Home! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!