Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Healing Time In The Garden...

May in a garden brings many things....
Lush textures....
Vibrant Colors...
Sweet scents....
All at once we burst into bloom....
There is so much at once we are surrounded by beauty.
The garden gives so much to our lives...
I hope you can take comfort and joy in your gardens....
In this sorrowful time.

Taking time out to remember the children, teachers,
families, friends, animals, emergency workers
and countless volunteers who have
been affected by the devastating tornado
in Moore, Oklahoma.
You are in our prayers.

Revelation 21:4:  
And God shall wipe away all tears
from their eyes;
and there shall be no more death,
 neither sorrow, nor crying,
neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away.

~Brooke~


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!