Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Favorite Flowers - Rose Barlow Columbine And Joyful Skies Irises

Two posts for you today!
These were so pretty blooming together I just had to share.
Rose Barlow Columbine is a favorite in my spring garden.
Easy to grow from seed and oh that lovely rose color goes with so many things.
But today I am loving it as a contrast to the blue irises.
This is Joyful Skies one of my all time favorites.  It is just so bright and the perfect soft blue.
Babbling Brook Iris nearby.  Very similar, but not as much white in this one.
Close up, so beautiful.
Okay, I have got to get ready for work and fix hubby something for lunch!
Enjoy this lovely day!!


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!

I am linking up to the parties found HERE.

"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

3 comments :

  1. Hi Brooke. Been enjoying all of your Spring blooms! Stop by an dsee me sometime at livinglaughingandloving-sarah.blogspot.com
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke,
    Your garden is just beautiful. I so love the white pickets too. Gorgeous.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Columbines too, and they go so beautifully with those wonderful Iris. The Joyful Skies variety is so pretty, and what a great name!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!