Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Come Sit on the Porch With Me!

Good Morning.... Grab a cup of coffee and join me on the porch!
Jake has been waiting for you to come see him!
Come on in and make yourself at home.
Take a seat and enjoy the view.
As I had mentioned on Facebook, I redid the colors out here this year.
It all started with some yard sale fabric!
The girls and I love the bright colors.
And of course, by fabric has roses on it.... would you expect anything else?
The clematises are blooming on the railings.... I am so glad I added them there.
My planters are still small, but they will be lush in no time!
Thanks so much for visiting... come back soon!


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!

I am linking up to the parties found HERE.

"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."





6 comments :

  1. I absolutely love front porches that you can actually use, not just look at, and yours is perfectly charming and so inviting. I'm thinking sweet tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you use all different colors and it looks soo cozy! Hi Jake!
    Come visit me sometime! www.lifeawayfromtheofficechair.blogspot.com
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fabulous porch, that is definitely my dream someday. Love the swing too. I would love for you to link up to my Inspire Me party that is ongoing. - -http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2013/05/164th-inspire-me-tuesday.html Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitty is gorgeous!!!

    Love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your porch is so sweet, I love how the clematis is climbing on the railing. Cute kitty getting into the photo fun. Thanks for sharing at the Cabin's BUDGET DECORATING PARTY.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!