Sunday, May 12, 2013

Butterfly Hill in Spring Bloom...

Can't wait to show you the beautiful colors of the Butterfly Hill this week!
Enjoy.....

Of course it is so much better in person!  Wish you were here to see it!
~Brooke~

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage

My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!

I am linking up to the parties found HERE.

"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."




2 comments :

  1. wow..I just love your garden and what a spectacular day! I have the same bearded iris in my garden too. What is the name of the plant behind it with the pretty pink flowers? It's so pretty and I would love to get one.. I've been in such a gardening mood lately that I don't feel like doing anything else! take care, Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink Princess Weigela, sometimes called Pink Cardinal Shrub. ..... Here in info from the web!

    "The Pink Princess Weigela has lavender-pink flowers, and oval medium green foliage. Grows 6 to 9' foot tall at maturity. Add beauty to your yard with the Pink Princess Weigela. A spreading shrub that will provide an abundance of funnel-like 1" to 1 1/2" flowers from May to June. Attractive to hummingbirds. Easy to grow with low maintenance. Weigela adapts to most soils and likes a full sun area. Blooms on previous season’s growth so prune immediately after blooming. Plant as a hedge, border, or as a beautiful exhibit of color in your landscape."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!