Sunday, May 12, 2013

At The Picket Fence...

Let's enjoy a tour of the beautiful blooms at the picket fence this evening!
The Rose Garden is bursting with buds and as you can see a few early blooms!
Enjoy....Brooke


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!

I am linking up to the parties found HERE.

"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."


6 comments :

  1. Your garden is just breath taking. I am just behind you in my zone. Lilacs are just beginning to turn purple. I am an avid gardener too so I love to visit other gardens. Thanks so much for the tour. Have a sweet Monday! Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Wanda! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems I juts took a walk through Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I am new from southern charm! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow me back! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous garden Brooke! Such beautiful flowers as well as views. Nothing prettier than having white picket fencing around the garden!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Amaze Me Monday!
    (Just sent you an email! :)
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fence looks beautiful! It's so crisp-I just love it!

    White Fence

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!