Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Daffodil Parade!

Hello dear friends and Welcome to Spring in my Indiana Garden!
I am so sorry it has been so long since I have shared any new items.
All good thing, just busy with work and family.
Plus it has been so darn cold and late for the blooms this year.
So today I am sharing some of the beautiful daffodils blooming in my garden.
I apologize  I do not have the names of the  varieties I grow.
Many have been gifts from friends or mixed varieties I have purchased in bulk.
A number of my bulbs have came from Brent and Becky's Bulbs, so you might be able to contact them for the variety.  They are all so pretty...  Enjoy!!


I just love the green on this one, it is just stunning.  It is 'Flower Parade'.


I love white daffodils, and this one might just be my favorite. I think it is 'Misty Glen'.

 This one is ruffled like a daylily in the center, it is 'Bella Vista'.
 Unknown peach and white one, but it is so delicate.  Love the colors.
This bright yellow and white one is stunning... it is 'Solar Wind'.
 This one is very vibrant, I believe it to be 'Yazz'.
 I love the ones with multiple blooms on each stem.... they are called Tazettas.


Here you can see all the blooms they give at once!  This one is called 'Geranium'.

A closer look at 'Geranium'.
Not sure the name of this last one.... it is a stunner!  I think the center looks like a perfect hibiscus bloom.

Here is the butterfly hill in bloom today, the skies are cooler and cloudy.
We will have a few warmer days, and then cool again this weekend.

I have more pretty things to share.  Hopefully I won't wait so long so show them!
Off to do more garden clean up.... thanks for visiting!

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
My Garden Group on Facebook, Join us!

I am linking up to the parties found HERE.

"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."



4 comments :

  1. I've never seen "Flower Parade" before--I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke ... BEAUTIFUL! Did I tell you how much I love your garden shares? I can't wait to see this garden go into full bloom again this year.

    Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!
    All the flowers and the pictures!!
    I don't know as if my English is ok but i hope you understand it :-D

    Greetings from Frederique in the Netherlands
    http://frederiqueloveslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you the tazetas are the prettiest but I do like the frilly ones with green and yellow. Do you have cheerfulness. It has a wonderful fragrance. Many daffs do not do well here in Texas. They need the extra chilling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!