Sunday, April 28, 2013

Before they are all gone...

Early Spring Blooms in the West Facing Side of our Home.
I wanted to share the lovely blooms of a few of my shrubs and trees....

Bridal Wreath Spirea
Like my wonderful Bridal Wreath Spirea.... an old-fashioned favorite.

Magnolia
 And my sweet little Jane Magnolia... you can see this from the dining room.  Love that.
Side Garden Filling In Nicely.
Hopefully I will be able to work this afternoon and all day tomorrow in the garden!
I can't wait... so much to do... so little time.... Ya Know??

Happy Gardening....Brooke

1 comment :

  1. Wow, your magnolia is so young and yet covered in brilliant pink blooms! Bridal Wreath Spirea is my favourite spirea! We don't have a thing blooming here yet. In fact, many perennials are just now starting to break the soil surface!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!