Saturday, February 9, 2013

Open House Sunday #2

 
Welcome back dear friends for another Open House Sunday!
I am so glad to have you join us!!

Today I am sharing my recently redecorated downstairs bathroom.
For the first six years since we built our home it was done in blues with a lake theme.
But before Christmas I changed it up...
Now it is painted in a very soft green with cream accents.
Very vintage inspired... Cottage... Florals...  LACE!

Let's take a look!
It is a very small bathroom, but it has a large feature wall.
That makes a great place to make a display as you open the door.
The mirror was a yard-sale rescue I painted a buttery-cream.
Some ivy softens the light and casts pretty shadows.
The opposite side features two large vintage prints.
And some rose printed plates and tins.
This is a wine bottle box that looks to be hand painted.
I love the colors and the HARDWARE!
A favorite bird print, perfect for Spring.
A cute sign, and it's true.... Enter as Strangers, Leave as Friends....
Another view of my little collection.

I still have a few spaces I want to fill.
It will be fun to add to it as I find new treasures!

Okay that is my little house tour for this week....
Now it is time for yours!
I can't wait to see your beautiful spaces.

Please, give me a link back in your post or wall.
And I would love it if you would tell your readers about this new party.
Thanks so much and God Bless...

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Twitter~!