The Best Garden Themed Weekly Link Party, every Tuesday right here at Creative Country Mom's!
Co-Hosted with Michelle from Simplify Live Love, Jami from An Oregon CottageShelly from Frugal Family Home, and Tracie from Fishtail Cottage! Don't miss this huge event every week! We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Oliver Winery Tour - Day 2


I have a special treat for you this week here at Creative Country Mom's!
We will be touring Oliver Winery in Bloomington, Indiana.
It is located about an hour Northeast of our area.
This was my first visit to the winery, and I will promise you it will not be our last.
It is a fun day sampling all there wonderful wines... but first.... you have to see the GARDENS!
If you missed the first day of our tour you can find it HERE.
(Pictures were taken last May.)


















I have two more days to share with you!
But if you want to find out more information...
They have a blog!
Here is the gardening related posts... 

Twitter:
Facebook:


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...