Friday, January 11, 2013

My Jewelry Creations - Beachy Beaded Necklace

One thing we cannot seem to have enough of around here is necklaces.
With three of us girls, all having pretty similar tastes....  
It seems we are always wanting more and more jewelry. 
My 10 year old has already claimed this one as hers...lol.
 This piece was relatively simple, just time consuming.
These little seed beads can drive me crazy.
But this afternoon I did this while watching tv with my hubby.
I tend to like random looking pieces with no order to the designs.
I also tend to wear the ones with several colors in the beads.
 Winter is the time for me to get these projects done...
As soon as spring comes I'll want to be outside again.
So hopefully I can make quite a few... 
it is suppose to get really cold again after tomorrow.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


I am linking up to the parties found HERE.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Twitter~!