Friday, January 4, 2013

Make A Bird's Nest Necklace!


Okay, maybe it should say... I Made A Bird's Nest Necklace.

I had the pictures all ready and they all came out blurry from a bad setting.

But let me show you how mine turned out...
and then I will share a good link on how to make one for yourself.



Isn't this cute!  I wear a lot of  turquoise so this will be a main stay for Spring. 


But this is the one that I just love... Isn't that the coolest bead?  Love the pitted colors!


The were super easy.  So much so this is the craft I am teaching next week at my job at the library.  So if you live close you'll have to come and make one with us.


Plus it is a very inexpensive craft.  Just a few beads and some wire.... Love that!



Here is the video.

I feel in love with these... of course I love anything that reminds me of the garden!
Thanks for stopping by...Brooke
----------------------------------------------
Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage





 Thirty Hand Made Days  Photobucket  Photobucket KitchenFun  I'm Lovin' It at TidyMom One Artsy Mama   five days five ways  feature friday free for all  Pinterest Party  Truly Lovely Blog Love and Laundry  http://www.missinformationblog.com/    Little Inspiration    French Country CottageAt The Picket Fence Featured Friday
"Open House" Blog Party - Fridays vif187Grace at HomegiveawaysPhotobucket

Fabulously Creative @ Jennifer Rizzo





   Too Much Time On My Hands  Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special   It's Overflowing   
How Sweet the Sound



The Girl Creative  {nifty button} I Heart Nap Time UndertheTableandDreaming  I'm a Fan of My 1929 Charmer Blog!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Twitter~!