Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Little Nashville - Part 2

Today is day two of my Tour of Little Nashville Indiana for you!
If you missed the first day you can find it HERE.


I have chosen two rustic and primative shops for you today.
I know you are going to love them.
The first one is Natures's Cabin in Antique Alley.
This area is set off of the main road, nested in some trees.
For years I have loved this part of Little Nashville.
It is part of the older area and so peaceful.
I love how free and natural the gardens appear to be.
All of the shops are in the garden spaces.
With lovely accents to enjoy.  Love this one!
And even a plant or two might be for sale!
I wish more businesses came with a garden... don't you?
Lets go on down the street a little bit...

This is the Woodland Gallery.
 I just fell in love with these tree stump planters!
They are real stumps, I checked.
ADORABLE.
But these smiling deer just did me in.
Too cute!

I hope you are enjoying your tour.
I looked up both of these and they do not have websites.

There is more to see, come back tomorrow for more of this fun series!
Thanks for stopping by...


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...