Thursday, January 31, 2013

Four Years & Still Growing STRONG!




Oh my gosh... I am so happy to say...
I am celebrating my FOUR YEAR 
blogging anniversary here at Creative Country Mom's!
How cool is that?

I have to say, the time has flown by.
And I am so happy I started blogging.
I have met so many wonderful friends.
And grown so much as a gardener and decorator.

It has led to so many opportunities.
Like showcasing new plants as a test garden.
Lecturing in my local area in State and Regional Conferences.

Lowes Creative Ideas for Home and Garden
And as of 2012, I am a Lowe's Creative Ideas Blogger.

 So I thought it might be fun to share some of my favorite posts with you today.

My first post was January 30, 2009.
It was called "A New Beginning...."
I started my blog with the story of how our house came to be...
Here is our ground before anything was cleared....

The next post was called....
And it showed the grounds after they were mowed 
and the start of digging our basement.


The next post was "Putting it all Together"
And it shows the assembly of our new home.
Pretty cool huh?

The next post was called.... "Making A Big Box Into Our Home"
And it shows the addition of the porch and garage...




The next post was...  "A First Peek Inside"



The last post in this series was "How It Looks Now, But Never Done"





To see how the garden has grown and changed...
Check out my Tour My Garden Page.

I know many of you probably had no idea my house came in four sections!
It was once in a lifetime experience building our dream home.
I thought it was the perfect way to celebrate today.

Okay, I've shared my Home Story... Now is the time for you to share yours!
Starting this Sunday... Feb 3rd....

I am beginning a new feature on Creative Country Mom's!


Sunday Open House & Garden!!!!
It will be a weekly party for your to share your home and garden tours.
Four years and years I have loved "Open Houses".
I always enjoy seeing what's inside... how people decorate... the hidden garden spaces!
So think about what you'd like to share.... and join us!

Spread the WORD!
I would greatly appreciate if you'd add me to your links and 
let your readers know about my new feature.


Again, thanks so much for following me and your continued friendship.
I only see good things to come and I cannot wait to share them with you!

God Bless....


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


I am linking up to the parties found HERE.



7 comments:

  1. Congrats, Brooke, on all your wonderful successes. You are definitely a blogger to look up to and emulate. I hope you're proud of yourself~you certainly should be! Can't wait to join in on Open House Sundays. It's gonna be fun!
    melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your good years of blogging and on all of your accomplishments.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your kitchen! :) Happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is beautiful, and the views you get to enjoy are amazing! Congratulations on your Bloggiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary Brooke. Wow, how interesting to see these photos of your house being put together. I love the porch add-on. What a gorgeous home! Thanks so much for visiting me recently,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Home in sections?? Wow! It looks HUGE by the way. Have you got many rooms?

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...