Thursday, January 10, 2013

Favorite Pictures... Mid-Summer, The Drought


A look back to my summer garden and I think of only one thing.... 
how horrible dry it was!
I was watering daily to keep my blooms going... 
but by looking at these pictures... 
it was a labor of love!
Enjoy and thank you for your nice comments.  









Front Gardens




Wildflower Bed


IMG_5427


Back Walk








Rose Garden
Fairy Garden
View from the driveway....

Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a follower!


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


I am linking up to the parties found HERE.








2 comments:

  1. I understand the labour of love we have had a couple of 114 degree days a lot of my garden has passed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making me dream of spring!!! Everything is so dreary here, but your garden looks amazing!I hope we have more rain this year than last the drought was horrible!

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...