Sunday, January 6, 2013

Favorite Pictures.... Mid-Spring

IMG_3362
Welcome Home Rose
IMG_3573
Joyful Skies Iris
IMG_3577
One of the many pink roses...
IMG_3677
Salvia
IMG_3715

IMG_3703
Brazen Beauty Iris
IMG_3742
Butterfly Hill
IMG_3806
Immortality Iris
IMG_3820
Witching Iris
IMG_3783
Dianthus
IMG_3839
Huckleberry Finn Iris
IMG_4074
Rare Treat Iris
IMG_4079
Pink Double Knockouts 
IMG_4067
Heirloom Irises
IMG_4066
Champagne Elegance Iris
IMG_4086
Back border by the Rose Garden
IMG_4091
Sweeter Than Wine Iris
IMG_4096
Foxgloves
IMG_4077
Doreen Peony
IMG_4036
Beverly Sills Iris....


And this gets us thru the first week of May!

I had camera problems during these weeks and I hate some of the shots were blurry.
I am amazed how much more I know now about photography.... always learning!

Look for more of my favorite pics coming soon!
Thanks for visiting....


Skip To My Lou   mop it up mondays The Southern Institute    Photobucket     MakingMakeitPrettyMondayBoogieboard Cottage  Keeping It Simple 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much... on a garden tour they called it "A Garden with a View"

      Delete
  2. Love your garden I have some of the same Iris's
    Regards Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I just love them. They are the perfect pass along plants!

      Delete
  3. How beautiful your early Spring is! I look forward to seeing your garden unfold this year. I love the combination of the Beverly Sills and the Lambs Ear, such pretty colors together. Do you divide every year? When I divide it will be a few years before I get any flowers, so I'm always afraid to do it. Maybe there is something I'm neglecting to do when I divide? Do you have any tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do divide them, but keep them in bigger clumps... 3 or four fans... then you will not loose your blooms. Same goes with daylilies... or else you will have to wait a year or two for flowers. But they are worth it!

      Delete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...