The Best Garden Themed Weekly Link Party, every Tuesday right here at Creative Country Mom's!
Co-Hosted with Michelle from Simplify Live Love, Jami from An Oregon CottageShelly from Frugal Family Home, and Tracie from Fishtail Cottage! Don't miss this huge event every week! We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Favorite Pictures.... Late Spring, Part 3

IMG_4631

Continuing my year in the garden series of favorite photographs...  Enjoy! 









IMG_4722

IMG_4724

IMG_4734

IMG_4880

IMG_4728


IMG_4744









Okay, this gets us to the 2nd week of June...  
Oh I am missing my garden today, 
but this helps knowing it will all be back blooming before we know it!


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


I am linking up to the parties found HERE.



12 comments:

  1. I was just wondering how old your garden is and did you start it ? I am going to have to read backwards through your blog I think. Loving the pictures.
    Regards Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the house was built in 2006, so the front gardens will soon be 6 years old... Everything else is 3-5 years. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. Hi Brooke

    So lovely to meet you. The photography here is breathtaking and beautiful. Looking forward to sharing more together.

    Blessings
    Kate
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Your country style house and flower gardens are beautiful! I'm so jealous of all your land. I wish I lived in the country on a lake like that. I live in a subdivision on 1/2 acres. No lake is in sight either! Love how charming you've made your gardens around your front porch too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our home is a dream of ours. We love it here. Thanks so very, very much!

      Delete
  4. Even tho we live in a totally different climate to yourself, it's nice to have a wander around others gardens and pick up inspiration, so thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving all the rocks you have in your gardens. There aren't any here in FL. :(
    My Wednesday post is HERE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they were a happy accident. They all came up as we dug our basement. We cannot plant a thing without digging up a rock!

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful place. I love the gardens, the patio... just lovely!

    Hopping by and following your lovely blog's NB and G+. I blog @ Getting Healthy with Essential Oils

    I am also inviting you to join Tiddle Diddle Handmade Shoppe's first giveaway event.

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...