I am happy to announce I will be hosting a two week event here at Creative Country Mom's! I will have over 30 holiday decorated blogger home tours and a two week Christmas themed link party!
Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com
Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Favorite Pictures... Late Spring, Part 2


IMG_4388

Missing my porch time today!
Here are more images from late spring in the garden...
Enjoy!

IMG_4382

IMG_4387

IMG_4589

IMG_4378


IMG_4401

IMG_4377

IMG_4379



IMG_4632



IMG_4592


IMG_4386

Thanks so much for visiting...
Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!
 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.


12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful home and surroundings! So glad you joined the Lovely Blogs collection!
    Blessings... Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful home, yard and your porch is to die for. I could so snuggle up with that sweet kitty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos Brooke!I wish it was porch time too!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anne. It is suppose to get in the 50s this week. I will be outside to do some much needed clean up on the porch. You can bet I will sit for a spell!

      Delete
  4. So serene, both sounds and views! It would be hard to get me off that porch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Deb... but the garden will pull you in!

      Delete
  5. Hi Brooke. Thanks for visiting me and leaving such kind words. I am going to see the rest of your sites soon. This post is absolutely beautiful. First, I love the look of your blog. The pink and the green are so soft and calming to me. Second, I'm not a big fan of birds, and I know everyone thinks I'm nuts, but I do absolutely love to hear them sing, not squawk! Hearing that in the background coupled with the photos of your beautiful home and peaceful garden is such music to the soul. OK, I've talked myself into it, I am now following you, in fact I am sitting on your front porch right now!.Happy Monday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... your site is soooo cute Judy. I am loving meeting others that still love Country and blog! We are few are far between!

      Delete
  6. Hi Brooke,
    Thanks for coming over and introducing yourself to me. Happily following along now through FB and Google+! The photos of your home are beautiful. I love how you massed those flowers in your flower bed. I could spend many hours on your comfortable porch. Off to check out your other site now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to say hi Jane. I am not spending as much time on FB and pinterest and trying to leave more comments. I love to see your posts, but time gets away from you online. :)

      Delete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Popular Posts