Sunday, January 6, 2013

Favorite Pictures.... Late Spring, Part 1



Continuing my favorite pictures series... working our way thru the seasons....Enjoy! 

IMG_4155
Lillies at the back walk....
IMG_4169
Penstemons in bloom
IMG_4069
Blue Flag Irises
IMG_4150
Yarrow
IMG_9049
Azeleas
IMG_4297
Lollypop lilies and The Fairy roses
IMG_4291
Sweet Williams
IMG_4327
The back walk.
IMG_4333
It is so pretty in Mid May.
IMG_4335
I will be expanding this area this year.
IMG_4344
The butterfly hill, it gets better every year.
IMG_4345
This is the newer part and I am so happy with how it is shaping up.
IMG_4343
I can't wait for all the bulbs and irises to bloom this spring in this area.

Okay, that gets us to the 3rd week of May!
Oh how I love May in the garden.... we are on day 11 of being covered in snow.
I am so ready for it all the melt... dreaming of what lies beneath all that white stuff!


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage





4 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting me to come to your lovely garden... I have enjoyed my stay here and will surely come back again....

    Blessings

    Cielo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your garden pictures can't wait for more.

    Regards

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So many beautiful pictures! It's making me want Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Green with envy :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!