Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Favorite Pictures... Early, Early Spring

Hello dear friends....
I posted to top 5 most visited posts of 2012...
But now I am sharing my favorite pictures of 2012.
So here is the first 5 weeks of Spring last year!
Enjoy!!

Virginia Stock from seed
IMG_3206
Sensation Lilac
IMG_3132
Mohawk Viburnum

IMG_3099
Eastern Redbud
IMG_3137
Double Red Flowering Peach Tree
Bridal Wreath Spirea
page02
IMG_3172
Bleeding Heart
IMG_3372
Hybrid Irises
IMG_3379
Johnny Jump Ups from seed

This gets you to the first week in April last year... 
I will post more for you tomorrow!  
Wow, it was hard to choose just a few! 
And we haven't even got to the roses yet!




Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage



Photobucket HookingupwithHoH Photobucket Katie's Nesting Spot Somewhat Simple      52 Mantels Catch a Glimpse Button       button thursday favorites blog hopShare Your Creations
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Twitter~!