I am happy to announce I will be hosting a two week event here at Creative Country Mom's! I will have over 30 holiday decorated blogger home tours and a two week Christmas themed link party!
Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com
Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Christmas in the Country Link Party is OPEN!

Ready, set... Ho, Ho, Ho! Our holiday link up party is OPEN! Add your links HERE! Don't blog? That's okay, enjoy all the WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SHARES~ Can't wait to see what's NEW! Come back often...xxx...Brooke

Monday, January 28, 2013

Beautiful Places - Little Nashville Indiana, Part 1

Southern Indiana is where we call home.
It is a beautiful place to live.
One thing I wanted to share with all of my readers is.... 
how many beautiful garden
destinations we have here close to home to enjoy!

So today I have a special treat for you...
(This is the first of 2-3 posts in a new series!)

Nashville is about an hour and half drive from our home.  
It is close, but still a special trip when we visit.
The visit these photos came from was May of last year.
My husband and I went to celebrate our anniversary.
You see, Little Nashville is a special place to us because
it is where we got engaged.  Sort of, we went there the next day.
So several times we have visited to celebrate.
At least I think so, my hubby probably comes for the food! 
A few years ago we visited and I was a bit disappointed.
Some of the shops I enjoyed were gone 
and I did not think it was as good as it once was.
So when we went last May I was so happy to see several new 
shops have opened and they were better than before!
I am in love with these garden themed places.  
I am happy to say we are planning another trip for my 40th birthday in March.
I did not take any pictures of inside the shops, but they we just darling.
As if I needed to say.... I want one of EVERYTHING!
But these pillows and quilts are just beyond beautiful. 
I decorate my porch with quilts and wow.... this makes me want to add more.
I am on the look out for new colors for the porch.  I have had mine in 
red, white and blue for years.... but this makes me want to do more color.
~~~~~LOVE IT~~~~~
As you can see, they don't take it too seriously.
It is about having fun.
Strolling around, finding treasures, good food...
and someone to enjoy it with.

Even if he does tell you not to buy things.
I still love you honey....
But I may go back to visit without you!

Come back again tomorrow.
(See next post HERE)
I got lots more to share!

For more info visit the Little Nashville Site found HERE.

God Bless---

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I think I could easily spend a day exploring these stores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go again! Love the porch display with shutters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shops look like so much fun -- the quilts and pillows certainly caught my eye. So refreshing to see the flowers and bright colors of May. I'm ready for Spring. Thanks for taking us on this tour.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog and really enjoyed it, so I joined!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great post...what a sweet little town! I LOVE those flowers in the last pic. I found your link on Knick of Time, and now I'm a devoted follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter lives in Bloomington, so we pop over the alot. Fun place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. I so want spring to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun little shop! I agree with you...I want one of everything! Yes, please! :)

    Amber @ The Honeysuckle Bus Stop

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh! How fun is that! I would love to go and shop. Thank you for sharing this at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post and your home is so lovely every body love his/her home but Muslims love Khana Kaba more than their homes that's why i am getting cheap umrah packages to perform umrah and stay near Khana Kaba to get faith and peace.

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Popular Posts