Monday, December 31, 2012

Top 5 Posts From 2012

Happy New Year and welcome to a new year of gardening and decorating!
I thought it would be nice to look back at a few of the popular posts of 2012.
Here are the top 5 to remember....

IMG_5490
#5 with 768 views.... is one of my favorite titles and posts.... "Why I Love Heavy Metal!"

#4 With 866 Hits was "Touched By The Morning Dew"

IMG_4116
IMG_5163
#2 with 1614 Hits was my "DIY Picket Fence Bench"

#1 with 1625 Hits... so far!

Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a new follower..... Brooke



         Organize and Decorate Everything Adorned From Above White Lights on Wednesdays Button pic 9     Lil\'Luna  The DIY Dreamer
Outdoor-Wednesday-logo_thumb1_thumb1[2]{Primp}Beyond The Picket Fence

3 comments :

  1. The heavy metal one is my favorite. I acquired some new metal containers myself. Can't wait for planting season to put them out.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I would love for you to visit my linky party going on now at http://wallisfarmsdailywalk.blogspot.com/2013/01/blog-post.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in LOVE!!! Can I move in?

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!