Thursday, December 6, 2012

"Three Angels" Vintage Art - Holiday Style

Today I am sharing more of my holiday home.... 
Today it is a Vintage print that hangs in my office.
It is a lovely lithograph of three beautiful ladies... 
I think they look like angels.
It is quite large and has a beautiful ornate frame.
But I do not think the frame is original, 
at one time someone has added the lace to fill the place of matting.  
I like the look, so it will stay that way.

The detail is enchanting.  
I would love to know what the name of this artwork is.
Here is a better shot of it's true colors.  
It has a bit of damage, but that adds to the beauty for me.
For the holiday I wrapped it in garland and a lovely cream ribbon.

I love vintage art and collect it from yard sales and thrift stores.  
This piece was actually in the basement of one of my first houses
 I rented many years ago.  A long forgotten treasure,
 that I have cherished for almost 20 years! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage





 Thirty Hand Made Days  Photobucket  Photobucket KitchenFun  I'm Lovin' It at TidyMom One Artsy Mama   five days five ways  feature friday free for all  Pinterest Party  Truly Lovely Blog Love and Laundry  http://www.missinformationblog.com/   BWS tips button Little Inspiration    French Country CottageAt The Picket Fence Featured Friday
"Open House" Blog Party - Fridays vif187Grace at Homefffbutton2giveawaysPhotobucket


Fabulously Creative @ Jennifer Rizzo




2 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home and have a Merry Christmas!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your Three Vintage Angels at Simple & Sweet Fridays. So pretty!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!