Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Country Christmas Kitchen

Merry Christmas Friends!
I am sharing a few more pictures with you today.
It is my first day off for the holiday.

So I will be wrapping gifts...
And starting some of my holiday cooking....
Thankfully I think I am done shopping....

But I still have a few craft projects I would like to finish for gifts.
I will get the girls to help.
We are home for the holidays this year.
I am so thankful to have some time to enjoy them.
I must say I was slow to get in the holiday mood.
But I woke up this morning ready to put on the Christmas music...

And deck the halls, so to speak!  Lol... Merry Christmas Dear Friends!
Much love....Brooke

   Too Much Time On My Hands  Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special   It's Overflowing   
good oneHow Sweet the SoundJoin My Linky Party Every Weekend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Twitter~!