Friday, December 21, 2012

Kitchen Snowman Tree

Just a quick post today to share my snowman tree in the kitchen.
Little sister and I are heading out the door.
Today we are delivering handmade cards to the nursing homes.
I have done this for the last three years at the holidays.
But this year they are made by the kids visiting the library where I work.
I will take a few pictures of them before we deliver them.
It's nice to share some holiday joy.

God Bless and thanks for visiting!
Brooke


 Thirty Hand Made Days  Photobucket  Photobucket KitchenFun  I'm Lovin' It at TidyMom One Artsy Mama   five days five ways  feature friday free for all  Pinterest Party  Truly Lovely Blog Love and Laundry  http://www.missinformationblog.com/   BWS tips button Little Inspiration    French Country CottageAt The Picket Fence Featured Friday
"Open House" Blog Party - Fridays vif187Grace at Homefffbutton2giveawaysPhotobucket

Fabulously Creative @ Jennifer Rizzo






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...