Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve at our House.....

 Is making last minute tile necklaces to pass out at church tonight since I forgot to get Christmas Cards....
Is sugar cookies done completely by my 10 year old.... 
Complete with Christmas colored "Nerds" on top....
Is over 200 homemade Christmas cards handed out to nursing homes.  
I did this as a community project for my new job at the library....
We did several weekends of kids crafts to make all these beautiful cards.
I am so proud of the kids!

Is wrapping all of my gifts in one day and making my husband help.... 
and my husband wrapping our teenage daughters gift in duct tape.

Is talking about the big snow coming our way....  Blizzards conditions they are saying.
But the last two days you could walk outside without a coat!

Is me feeling very blessed and happy for all the joy of our family and friends.

Even if big sister told her younger sister what she is getting!

Merry Christmas and God Bless....
Brooke

2 comments :

  1. It all looks like Christmas from here!

    Love the tile necklace pendants.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!