Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Looking Ahead to 2013!


Just popping in to share some good news!

I will again be a contributor for Lowe's Creative Garden Ideas in 2013.

Gold-Lowes_thumb
I am thrilled to be asked to be a part of it again next year.
I still have one more project for November... Look for it next week!
Thanks so much to Samantha and all the great people at Lowe's for
supporting gardeners like me to dream big!

6274895600_0acdcbea8c_thumb

Take the time to visit Lowe’s and see what's blooming, I'm sure you'll be glad you did!
Don't forget to check out the Lowes Creative Ideas Blog and Facebook Page. They now even have an account on Pinterest!

web-logo_thumb


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


-------------------------------------



1 comment :

  1. Wonderful news Brooke. Congratulations!!!!
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!