I am happy to announce I will be hosting a two week event here at Creative Country Mom's! I will have over 30 holiday decorated blogger home tours and a two week Christmas themed link party!
Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com
Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Country Christmas Ladder


Just popping in to share a little Christmas project I did recently just off the kitchen.
I decided this wall needed something on it... something to brighten the season....
So I did a Country Holiday Ladder with some of my extra country ornaments and some greenery.

I am really happy with how it turned out!  Lol... don't mind the soda on the island... missed that!

If this ladder looks a bit familiar you might remember it from a previous life....

On my front porch!  Love to repurpose!  

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!

------------------------------



Photobucket HookingupwithHoH Photobucket Katie's Nesting Spot Somewhat Simple      52 Mantels Catch a Glimpse Button       button Cottage Garden Party - button (3)thursday favorites blog hopshabby creek cottageShare Your Creations



Popular Posts