Monday, November 19, 2012

"Give Thanks" Harvest Table







Welcome dear friends and new readers!

Happy Thanksgiving!!



Today's post is a quick, fun tablescape I created this morning. 
 You see the adorable little boxes were a gift I received in the mail 
today from my Lowe's friend Samantha.


They were the perfect touch to my Thanksgiving table!
 I love it when that happens!


I already had purchased the two boxwood topiaries from 
Lowe's last week for $10 each. 
 What a great deal and I can enjoy them for the holidays 
and then plant them in the garden later.


They came in red containers, but I simple covered 
them in tea towels matching my wallpaper.


I folded them longways then again for some interest to the height of my pots. 
Then I secured then with clothes pins, worked like a charm!
 To make sure they do not leak on my table I 
added a plastic baggie around each one as well.


Bigger evergreens will need plenty of water if they are inside. 
 But just water when needed. 
 The good thing is they will not shed needles like some living trees.


I will enjoy this setting for the long weekend.... 
then it's time to get the Christmas stuff out!

(I may or may not have started decorating... I'll never tell!)

Thanks so much to the good people at Lowe's Creative Ideas for letting gardens like me get their hands dirty and their creative ideas working overtime. I am so excited to share with you my upcoming projects.


Being a part of the Creators and Influencers Garden Team been a dream come true. Its so much fun to create something so special and then sharing it with you my dear friends and readers. Please if you are not a follower consider becoming one so you can see more of my upcoming projects.



Take the time to visit Lowe’s and see what's blooming, I’m sure you’ll be glad you did!

Don't forget to check out the Lowes Creative Ideas Blog and Facebook Page. They now even have an account on Pinterest!

Thanks so much to Lowe's Creative Ideas and especially Samantha.

If you can't tell.... I LOVE IT!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 

I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive

my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!




--------------------------

Anything Goes @ Type A


Be Inspired @ Elizabeth & Co.


Cottage Style @ Lavender Garden Cottage


It’s Bloomin’ Tuesday @ Ms. Green Thumb Jean


Knick of Time Tuesday @ Knick of Time Interiors


Martha's Favorites @ Martha's Favorites


Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm


Tuesday Garden Party @ An Oregon Cottage


Tuesday Tea for Two @ The Plumed Pen / SilkenPurse


Tabletop Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life


Tuesday’s Treasures @ Uncommon Slice of Suburbia


Three or More Tuesday @ The Gypsy's Corner


Victoria Party - A Return to Loveliness @ A Delightsome Life


Cottage Style @ Lavender Garden Cottage


Time to Shine @ A Diamond in the Stuff


Cowgirl Up @ The Farmhouse Porch



Destination: Inspiration (Teagan’s Travels)


Get Your Craft On! (Today’s Creative Blog)


Handmade Tuesdays (Kristen@Ladybug Blessings)


Homemade By You (Pincushion Creations)


Inspiration Board (Carolyn@Homework)


Live Love Laugh Linky (Live Love Laugh)


Made by Me (JAQS Studio)


Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays (Linda@Coastal Charm)


Open Call Tuesdays (Salt Tree)


Show Me What Ya Got (Stacy@Not Just a Housewife)


Take-A-Look Tuesday (Sugar Bee Crafts)


Talent Tuesday (Nichelle@Vintage Wanna Bee)


Time to Shine Tuesday (Courtney@A Diamond in the Stuff)


Tip Me Tuesday (Laurie@Tip Junkie)


TOO Cute Tuesday (Kyla@Funky Polka Dot Giraffe)


Topsy Turvy Tuesdays (Ashlee@I’m Topsy Turvy)


Trick or Treat Tuesday! (Jocelyn@Inside BruCrew Life)


T’ Time Challenge (Raising 4 Princesses)


Tuesday Confessional (Macy@Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy)


Tuesday Glam Party (Giggles, Glitz & Glam)


Tuesday Talent Show (Nikki@Chef in Training)


Tuesday Time Out (Melanie@Reasons to Skip the Housework)


Tuesday Tutorials (Audra@The Kurtz Corner)


Turquoise Lovin’ (Sara@Sweet Little Gals)


Tutorials & Tips Tuesday (Beth@The Stories of A to Z)


Twirl & Take a Bow (Leslie@House on the Way)


Uncommonly Yours (Bonnie & Trish@Uncommon)


8 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! Love how you covered the containers with the tea towels. I'm sending my wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your boxes and the boxwoods are fabulous. Such a wonderful and fantastic centerpiece. I love the plaid. Gorgeous. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely table for sure! :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke, I love the painted boxes...did you make them yourself ? Your garden is lovely. Had to go take myself the tour since I love gardening myself. Don't know how you have the time to do it all.

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...