The Best Garden Themed Weekly Link Party, every Tuesday right here at Creative Country Mom's!
Co-Hosted with Michelle from Simplify Live Love, Jami from An Oregon CottageShelly from Frugal Family Home, and Tracie from Fishtail Cottage! Don't miss this huge event every week! We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Frosty Morning Here At The Lake....

Good Morning Dear Readers!
Wanted to share some pictures of the beautiful chilly morning here at the lake...
All I can say is Burr!!  It was 27 outside when I took these!
~Enjoy~
Thanks so much for visiting!









1 comment:

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...