Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall in my own Backyard #4

Welcome dear friends and new readers!
Today I wanted to share another post in my "Fall in my own Backyard" series.
This is the back walk to our deck.
Here I have used many different types of annual seeds and perennials.
One of my favorites this year is the dark orange heirloom marigolds.  I have saved this seed for three years now.  It is so beautiful in the fall.  Love all the frills! 
I also planted seeds of moss verbena (purple) and giant zinnias (pink).
Here you can see them all still blooming together after several cold nights and a few frosts.
Another favorite from seed this year was Hummingbird Mint or Red Salvia.  It is much prettier in person.
I really enjoy the touches of red in the fall garden and my hearty red mums are still going strong.  I will divide them in the spring so I will have more next fall!
Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a follower!

Other posts in this series....



------------------------------

Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

----------------------------


Garden Tuesday @ Sidewalk Shoes
Jami's An Oregon Cottage's Tuesday Garden Party
"Ms Green Thumb" Jean's Bloomin' Tuesday
Anything Goes @ Type A
Be Inspired @ Elizabeth & Co.
Cottage Style @ Lavender Garden Cottage
Knick of Time Tuesday @ Knick of Time Interiors
Martha's Favorites @ Martha's Favorites
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Tabletop Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life
Tuesday’s Treasures @ Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Three or More Tuesday @ The Gypsy's Corner
Victoria Party - A Return to Loveliness @ A Delightsome Life

Time to Shine @ A Diamond in the Stuff 
Tuesday Cuppa Tea@ Antiques and Teacups 
Talent Tuesday @ Vintage Wanna Bee
Twice Owned Tuesday @ Creating a House of Grace
Tuesday Link Party @ A Bowl Full of Lemons
Club G.W. @ Charm Bracelet Diva 
Show Me What Ya Got@Not JUST a Housewife
Inspiration Board @ Homework
Rock 'N Share @ The Shady Porch

1 comment :

  1. Brooke, your garden is bursting with color. It's magnificent! What a treat to stroll through your garden photos. Thank you for sharing.......Sarah (your linky neighbor)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!