Monday, October 15, 2012

The Rose of Many Colors...



Welcome dear friends and new readers!
Lets take a minute to stop and smell the roses.
This cooler weather has brought bright and beautiful blooms.
I wish I had more time to admire them.... But October has been busy so far.
So I will cherish these last few blooms...
And the sweet smells from the rose garden...
For I know my time is short...
And we much cherish each new bloom.

Why did I call this post 'A Rose of Many Colors?'

Because every single photo you have seen has come from the same rose bush blooming at the same time!




Here it is.... Tropical Sunshine... Aren't the colors fantastic?
Thanks so much and Happy Fall Gardening!


Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
 I would love to share it with you.  You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email.  Lets keep in touch!

 Add Creative Country Mom's Garden To Your Reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage





-------------------------------------


Garden Tuesday @ Sidewalk Shoes
Jami's An Oregon Cottage's Tuesday Garden Party
"Ms Green Thumb" Jean's Bloomin' Tuesday
Anything Goes @ Type A
Be Inspired @ Elizabeth & Co.
Cottage Style @ Lavender Garden Cottage
Knick of Time Tuesday @ Knick of Time Interiors
Martha's Favorites @ Martha's Favorites
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Tabletop Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life
Tuesday’s Treasures @ Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Three or More Tuesday @ The Gypsy's Corner
Victoria Party - A Return to Loveliness @ A Delightsome Life

Time to Shine @ A Diamond in the Stuff 
Tuesday Cuppa Tea@ Antiques and Teacups 
Talent Tuesday @ Vintage Wanna Bee
Twice Owned Tuesday @ Creating a House of Grace
Tuesday Link Party @ A Bowl Full of Lemons
Club G.W. @ Charm Bracelet Diva 
Show Me What Ya Got@Not JUST a Housewife
Inspiration Board @ Homework
Rock 'N Share @ The Shady Porch








4 comments :

  1. Beautiful blooms. Hate to see the season end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Coming over from An Oregon Cottage. Glad I came by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty rose bush! I found you through Cowgirl Up!and hope I can persuade you to come share at my Farm Girl Blog Fest: http://fresh-eggs-daily.blogspot.com/2012/10/farm-girl-blog-fest-4.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!